Having spent just over 10 years in NYC (off and on), chasing the dream that the bright lights and big city had to offer, I moved to Greensboro, NC in 2005 for the love of a good woman. It just so happens that it turned out to be one of the wisest career decisions of my life. Not only have I been married to said woman for going on 11 years strong and fathered two amazing and beautiful children with her, I have worked consistently in film, television, and theater. Inspired by my wife’s desire for higher education (hence the move from NYC to NC), I also chose to complete the degree I never finished and eventually worked my way towards an MFA in Acting from the University of North Carolina, Greensboro. It was a six-year process woven in and around the birth of said children and a budding acting career. Now, when not acting professionally in one thing or another, I teach acting and voice both collegiately and privately, work as an independent fight choreographer as well as going to the park or swim lessons or dance or the science museum or …
CREDITS INCLUDE: (see resume for complete experience)
- BORN: Charleston, SC
- RAISED: Omaha, NE
- RESIDES: Greensboro, NC
- FAVORITE FOODS: Good ‘ol fashion hamburger, really good Italian, anything sweet and salty
- FAVORITE MOVIES: Difficult to choose. I love so many for so many different reason. Let’s just say I am a fan of all things cinematic.
- FAVORITE TELEVISION: The Wire, The Sopranos, anything created/written by David E. Kelly, The Blacklist (very much a guilty pleasure, I could watch James Spader in a close up for ever. That in itself is a master class in acting for the camera.)
- FAVORITE ACTORS: Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Julianne Moore, Steve Martin, James Gandolfini
- HOBBIES: The majority of my free time is spent hanging with my children, Grace and Isaac, and wife Sara.